cricket live match online play,new casino online,score live football today,Sanjjeev K Samyalnadal-federer-total-grand-slams
Articles by Sanjjeev K Samyal
By Sanjjeev K Samyal, Mumbai
UPDATED ON JUN 15, 2021 06:42 PM IST
For Sachin Tendulkar, New Zealand will not be favourites going into the World Test Championship final against India, simply because both teams are equally powerful and well-balanced
UPDATED ON JUN 14, 2021 10:29 PM IST
Cheteshwar Pujara returns to Southampton, where he scored his first hundred in England and turned into a feared opponent in overseas conditions
PUBLISHED ON JUN 11, 2021 09:31 PM IST
- For the 21-year-old Prithvi Shaw, 20-year-old Devdutt Padikkal, 24-year-old Ruturaj Gaikwad and 22-year-old Ishan Kishan, it’s not just an opportunity for showcasing their skills—they will go on tour with the confidence that they are long-term prospects, chance to develop on their immense potential.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 10, 2021 04:13 PM IST
- Skipper Kane Williamson will miss the Edgbaston game to protect his elbow with focus firmly on the Southampton tie that will crown the best Test team later this month.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 02, 2021 11:27 PM IST
India captain Virat Kohli though dismissed talk of opponents having an advantage. “Play better Test cricket. That’s all,” Kohli said, about taking on New Zealand in conditions which favoured them.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 01, 2021 06:10 PM IST
- Their two-match series against England will be a double-edged weapon before facing India in the final of the World Test Championship in Southampton later this month.
UPDATED ON MAY 21, 2021 08:14 AM IST
- The most successful domestic coach in recent years gave the example to highlight the sway IPL holds over Ranji Trophy, the bread and butter of every domestic cricket till the T20 league was launched in 2008.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 19, 2021 08:14 AM IST
- New Zealand play two Tests against England starting May 24 which gives them a head start over their WTC opponent India.
UPDATED ON MAY 16, 2021 02:39 PM IST
- The batsman is in England to prepare for the World Test Championship final against New Zealand starting June 18. Moved by the humanitarian crisis in India, Vihari is actively mobilising support for people battling Covid-19 in his home state, Andhra Pradesh, as well as other regions in the country.
UPDATED ON MAY 14, 2021 12:19 PM IST
- Even with India’s top stars playing England, selectors will be able to field some exciting talent vs Sri Lanka.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 10, 2021 09:19 AM IST
- When the IPL was suspended at its midway point, the wicket taker's list was being headed by a man few had heard of. In this in-depth interview, Haryana bowler Harshal Patel talks about his transformation from a back-up to strike bowler.
By Sanjjeev K Samyal, New Delhi
UPDATED ON MAY 14, 2021 12:15 PM IST
- Hosting IPL in India was fraught with risk and the worst fears have come true with the event “postponed” midway after players and squad members from at least three teams tested positive
PUBLISHED ON MAY 03, 2021 08:31 PM IST
They have taken a massive gamble by replacing David Warner as captain and dropping him from the playing XI. However, it only got more difficult. Their last outing against Rajasthan Royals was a rout by 55 runs.
UPDATED ON MAY 14, 2021 12:21 PM IST
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have appointed Kane Williamson as captain of the team for the remainder of the IPL 2021, taking over the duties from David Warner.
PUBLISHED ON APR 29, 2021 06:02 PM IST
- Ruturaj Gaikwad has been a revelation for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2021.
UPDATED ON APR 28, 2021 11:24 PM IST
Gaikwad was calmness personified as he tore apart the Sunrisers attack during his 75 off 44 balls after Du Plessis (56 off 38 balls) launched the initial assault, making a target of 172 looking easier than it actually was.
UPDATED ON APR 29, 2021 09:13 AM IST
- IPL 2021: AB de Villiers is having a crazy run in this IPL playing starring roles in three of his team’s five wins to power them to the top of the table.
UPDATED ON APR 27, 2021 07:04 AM IST
- Unadkat, Sakariya, Singh and Ahmed are among the crop of left-arm pacers who have hit form.
UPDATED ON APR 24, 2021 11:44 PM IST
Rajasthan Royals (RR) bowlers bounced back with a disciplined display to limit Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) to 133/9, and set up their team’s second victory in the Indian Premier League.
- Given how skewed the equation between batters and bowlers usually is in T20, a wide ball is not just an extra run but often an additional opportunity to score big.
- The CSK game was another example of how things have gone wrong for KKR. From a hopeless position of being 31 for five, they got themselves within four hits of winning the game, but had done enough mistakes in the tie to again end up on the losing side.
UPDATED ON APR 21, 2021 11:36 PM IST
- By winning three of their first four games at Wankhede, CSK have made an early statement to restore the confidence of their fans.
PUBLISHED ON APR 21, 2021 10:41 AM IST
- On Tuesday, veteran Amit Mishra turned the clock back with a spectacular show against Mumbai Indians. Then, in the second half of the game at Chennai’s MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chahar, gave a masterful display despite bowling with a slippery ball due to excessive dew.
By Sanjjeev K Samyal, New Delhi
UPDATED ON APR 18, 2021 09:07 PM IST
- IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell and AB de Villiers fired impressive half-centuries as Royal Challengers Bangalore defeated Kolkata Knight Riders by 38 runs in IPL 2021 to make it three wins in a row.
UPDATED ON APR 18, 2021 12:27 AM IST
IPL 2021: Defending a total of 150, MI were well served by leg-spinner Rahul Chahar and Jasprit Bumrah with performances of 4-0-19-3 and 4-0-14-1 respectively. It was MI’s second win in three games while SRH suffered their third straight defeat.
PUBLISHED ON APR 16, 2021 06:38 PM IST
IPL 2021: Two defeats while chasing showed how much they are missing Williamson’s calm head under pressure.
UPDATED ON APR 15, 2021 07:03 AM IST
- The T20 league, and BCCI's elaborate cricket set-up, is helping produce players who are matching the best in the world game.
PUBLISHED ON APR 11, 2021 11:18 PM IST
Put in to bat, Kolkata Knight Riders scored 187 for 6, riding on half-centuries from Nitish Rana and Rahul Tripathi.
PUBLISHED ON APR 10, 2021 10:52 PM IST
- The Haryana seamer’s IPL career had been uneventful since he began in 2012, but he regained form before the edition and delivered at the death with a five-wicket haul for Royal Challengers Bangalore against the champions.
UPDATED ON APR 10, 2021 12:22 AM IST
IPL 2021: Defending champions lose way after solid start; late charge by de Villiers gets Kohli’s boys off the blocks.