indian horse racing schedule,nj casino online,pokerstars game with friends,Vir Sanghvifree-online-slots-to-play-now
Articles by Vir Sanghvi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 13, 2021 08:30 AM IST
The pizza boom sees great chefs turning out delicious artisanal pizzas. But which is the authentic version?
PUBLISHED ON JUN 10, 2021 04:09 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi writes, "The defections and the buying and selling of legislators reminds us that politicians have less and less use for values or ideals."
PUBLISHED ON JUN 06, 2021 07:56 AM IST
The founders of Mumbai’s The Bombay Canteen group have faced adversity squarely in the face and won during the pandemic
UPDATED ON JUN 02, 2021 05:38 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi writes, "A Mood of The Nation poll suggests that the government still has support on Hindutva issues but when it comes to its performance there is dissatisfaction."
UPDATED ON MAY 30, 2021 07:02 AM IST
American fast food companies prefer bland, white chicken meat, but do you know why it’s the leg that Indians like?
UPDATED ON JUN 02, 2021 05:38 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi answers our burning questions including: Did the virus escape from a Chinese lab, why social distancing is not enough and how you are safer outdoors.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 23, 2021 07:39 AM IST
Restaurateurs like Varun Tuli are using revenues from delivery to offer their staff job security and care
UPDATED ON MAY 19, 2021 06:34 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi writes, "India gave the world the number 'zero' but today we are losing our scientific edge and falling prey to obscurantism and superstition"
PUBLISHED ON MAY 16, 2021 11:30 AM IST
As one of the world’s best restaurants goes vegan, will more and more chefs only use plant-based foods?
UPDATED ON MAY 13, 2021 04:54 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi writes, "We messed up our vaccine program so lies are now being told to explain away the deaths this led to."
UPDATED ON MAY 09, 2021 07:35 AM IST
As the West tries to make us rethink our food choices, debunk the myth and relish your favourite Indian dishes
UPDATED ON MAY 06, 2021 01:21 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi writes, "Such is the despondency over our politicians that many people are now actively considering emigrating to other countries"
PUBLISHED ON MAY 02, 2021 07:47 AM IST
The Indian hill station can be ugly and over developed, but there is still history and beauty to be found
UPDATED ON APR 27, 2021 05:26 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi writes, "During the first wave we had confidence in our government and hope for the future. Both are now in short supply"
PUBLISHED ON APR 25, 2021 08:10 AM IST
One day life will return to normal and travel and great meals will be real options again. Till then, here’s a list of places I dream of eating at
UPDATED ON APR 21, 2021 06:13 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi writes, "Why is India in the grip of a new wave, how did the experts mess it up so badly and how can you protect yourself?"
PUBLISHED ON APR 18, 2021 07:16 AM IST
She may not have cared what a molecule was but her cooking tasted so good because of her instinctive feel for things that science is now explaining
UPDATED ON APR 16, 2021 06:09 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi writes, "Millions will suffer while our politicians organise crowded rallies and encourage such gatherings as the Kumbh Mela."
Seuss, Blyton, Willy Wonka: With flaws in beloved children’s classics, where does one draw the line?
UPDATED ON APR 16, 2021 04:43 PM IST
We should judge the book by the book, not the author, says Vir Sanghvi. The key issue is the ability of stories to poison children’s minds.
UPDATED ON APR 11, 2021 08:16 AM IST
As India goes baking-crazy, here is a guide to bread varieties, and how they differ from one another for you
UPDATED ON APR 09, 2021 05:51 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi writes, "Blame it on the (Indian) government’s smug foolish Covid czars who continue to wreck our Covid fightback."
UPDATED ON APR 03, 2021 10:42 PM IST
There is something fishy about the origins of dishes like tempura, fish and chips and golden fried prawns
PUBLISHED ON MAR 31, 2021 04:32 PM IST
- In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi shares, "I fear being stuck in a strange country with Covid and recent stories from the Maldives are not reassuring."
UPDATED ON MAR 27, 2021 09:22 PM IST
Over the last decade because Indians have begun travelling abroad, we tend to forget that India also has good resort hotels
By Vir Sanghvi, Hindustan Times, Delhi
UPDATED ON MAR 27, 2021 05:16 PM IST
In this week's The Taste, Vir Sanghvi writes, "Narendra Modi may well have participated in a satyagraha. India was united across party lines in that era."
UPDATED ON MAR 20, 2021 09:18 PM IST
The cheese boom is based on the use of cheese in Indian food: from tikkas to dosas to pav bhaji, it’s everywhere
PUBLISHED ON MAR 13, 2021 07:54 PM IST
The Maldives become the new Goa and have thrown away its premium image but the luxury resorts are fighting back
PUBLISHED ON MAR 12, 2021 12:52 PM IST
The ethos of the Centre is that one of the defining aspects of Hinduism is its plurality and its complexity.
UPDATED ON MAR 06, 2021 10:09 PM IST
Atul Kochhar is one of the world’s most respected Indian chefs but success in his homeland has eluded him. That may be about to change
PUBLISHED ON FEB 27, 2021 06:58 PM IST
Yes, it’s time to eat out again and enjoy the full experience. As long as you follow physical distancing and remember to sanitise and wear a mask except while you’re eating!