archer slot game free play,football games 2018 download for pc,free fish table games online,Business News]
PUBLISHED ON JUN 15, 2021 05:03 AM IST
Klobuchar’s bill is part of a broader bipartisan effort to rein in big technology companies and bring in more competition.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 15, 2021 03:58 AM IST
The Beijing-based company, which offers cancer-focused healthcare services, reported a 41% jump in revenue for the three months ended March 31, according to the filing.
By Gireesh Chandra Prasad, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 15, 2021 03:26 AM IST
- Bureaucrats have taken over key committees, undermining the powers of the elected members of the council, Mitra said in a virtual press briefing.
Livemint | By Shayan Ghosh, Mumbai
UPDATED ON JUN 15, 2021 03:22 AM IST
- The RBI had on February 5 signalled the need for a framework that is uniformly applicable to all regulated lenders in the microfinance space.
Livemint | By Nasrin Sultana, Ravindra Sonavane, Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON JUN 15, 2021 03:19 AM IST
- The accounts of Albula Investment Fund, Cresta Fund and APMS Investment Fund were frozen on or before May 31, according to the depository’s website, although that only reflects part of the story.
Livemint | By Prashant K Nanda, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 15, 2021 03:15 AM IST
- The urban unemployment dropped to 9.7% in the week ended June 13 against a monthly unemployment rate of 14.7% in May, according to data available with the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE).
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Shankhyaneel Sarkar | Edited by Avik Roy, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 10:28 PM IST
- Coal India Limited posted a consolidated profit of ₹4,637.95 crore last year in the same period. The filing showed that the public sector undertaking’s consolidated sales in the January-March period fell to ₹24,510.80 crore, from ₹25,597.43 crore reported in the March quarter of 2019-2020.
Reuters | , Chennai
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 08:00 PM IST
Adani Group flagship Adani Enterprises closed down 6.3% after plunging as much as 25%, its steepest fall in nearly a decade.
UPDATED ON JUN 14, 2021 06:59 PM IST
This is the fifth straight month of uptick seen in WPI-based inflation. The acceleration in inflation will result in adding pressure on the central bank to tame prices amid a faltering economic recovery.
UPDATED ON JUN 14, 2021 05:45 PM IST
This is the fifth straight month of uptick seen in the wholesale price index (WPI)-based inflation.
By HT Brand Studio
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 04:20 PM IST
Sector and thematic funds are somewhat diametrically opposite to the popular diversified equity fund formats and as such are commonly misunderstood by those new to the investment arena.
By hindustantimes.com, Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 03:39 PM IST
Reliance Industries was the top gainer in the Sensex pack, rising around 1.5 per cent, followed by Bajaj Finance, ONGC, Infosys, PowerGrid, L&T and IndusInd Bank.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Harshit Sabarwal | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 03:03 PM IST
The high court, while rejecting the bail order for Singh, said it is being done as his detention is necessary “not only to unearth the conspiracy he hatched but also to trace the siphoned money he credited for his personal benefits.”
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 12:00 PM IST
BHEL's consolidated net loss narrowed to ₹1,036.32 crore in the March 2021 quarter, mainly on the back of higher revenues.
PTI | , Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 11:35 AM IST
Forex traders said weak Asian currencies and strengthening of the greenback in the overseas market were the other factors that dragged down the local unit.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 10:26 AM IST
Reliance Power's board approved the move in a meeting on Sunday. After the deal is executed, Reliance Infrastructure's holding in RPower will increase to 25 per cent.
By HT Analytics
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 10:02 AM IST
Here’s the latest update on spot gold prices, currency exchange rates and other precious metal rates in India as on Monday, Jun 14, 2021
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 09:57 AM IST
Together, the three FPIs own over ₹43,000 crore in four companies of Adani Group. According to news agency Reuters, the NSDL's move could be because of inadequate beneficial ownership documentation.
By Rajeev Jayaswal
UPDATED ON JUN 14, 2021 09:55 AM IST
Both petrol and diesel rates have crossed the ₹100 mark in several cities as highest fuel rates are recorded in Rajasthan’s Ganganagar, where petrol is sold at ₹107.53 per litre and diesel at ₹100.37 a litre on Monday
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Meenakshi Ray
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 09:46 AM IST
BSE Sensex and NSE said in separate circulars on Friday that they would suspend trading in the DHFL shares with effect from Monday.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Susmita Pakrasi, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 09:27 AM IST
Petrol price hike: The fuel prices in the nation are changed depending on the crude oil prices in the international market, which in turn impacts the domestic market.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Joydeep Bose
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 09:22 AM IST
The 30-share BSE Sensex was down 137.49 points to 52,337 in the opening session. Similarly, the broader NSE Nifty fell 38.60 points lower to 15,760.80.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 08:02 AM IST
Sona Comstar has allocated a total of 8.6 crore equity shares to 42 anchor investors at ₹291 a piece.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 07:51 AM IST
Shyam Metalics IPO comprises fresh issuance of equity shares worth up to ₹657 crore and a ₹252 crore-OFS by existing shareholders.
Livemint | By Deborshi Chaki, Gopika Gopakumar, New Delhi, Mumbai
UPDATED ON JUN 14, 2021 03:39 AM IST
- An approval of the plan will mark a shift from the RBI’s current strategy of investing only in gold and sovereign debt, the two said, seeking anonymity.
Livemint | By Malyaban Ghosh, Shayan Ghosh, New Delhi, Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 03:26 AM IST
- The second wave brought about a complete halt in production and sales of vehicles for the domestic market.
Livemint | By Anirudh Laskar, Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 03:21 AM IST
- The country’s largest insurer will also undergo a change in its board structure and adopt new accounting norms before the IPO, the two said on condition of anonymity.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 13, 2021 04:10 PM IST
Petrol, diesel price: Petrol and diesel prices have been raised on 23 occasions since May 4, when state-owned oil firms ended an 18-day hiatus in rate revision they observed during assembly elections in four states and union territory of Puducherry.
PTI | , New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 13, 2021 02:21 PM IST
The valuation of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) jumped by ₹47,551.31 crore to reach ₹12,10,218.64 crore, becoming the biggest gainer among the top-10 companies.